Date

11 December 2013 | Last updated two minutes ago

17 dic 2013

The last CD I bought

"The Kooks" are a British band formed in Brighton in 2004. They became famous in the indie rock world, alternative rock and indie pop. I really love this type of music, that is why I bought their last CD, "Junk of the Heart". 

The third album by this British band is perfect. The music is very good, it is very catchy and you can relax as well as dance. You can listen to the twelve songs whenever you want. 

Althought I like it very much, this album has had a lot of critical reception. Some people believe that the band have not done anything new. Furthermore, the songs seem to be very similar and it can be repetitive. 


Overall, I would recommend that you buy the CD "Junk of the Heart" because there are some of the best tracks I have ever listened to, such as "Is it me" or "Mr. Mice Guy". And I'm sure they will not seem repetitive in the next album!

The CD of The Kooks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario